Thursday 28 November 2019

1st TERM SELF-ASSESSMENT

HAVE A LOOK AT THESE QUESTIONS AND  WRITE A SHORT PARAGRAPH IN YOUR BLOG PORTFOLIO AFTER THINKING ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL PROGRESS IN ENGLISH SINCE SEPTEMBER.



 1. What can I do that I couldn't do before?
 2. What do I like most?
 3. What do I do well?
 4. What am I confused about?
 5. What do I need help with?
 6. What do I do in English outside the class?
 7. What do I need to improve?
 8. What did I learn about culture?

DEADLINE: DECEMBER 9th

7 comments:

  1. 1 I can do the blog.
    2 I like most the part when you explain in class the exclamations.
    3 I do well the family tree because I spend it a lot period of time.
    4 I confuse the translate and ben.
    5 Nothing because you explain very good in class.
    6 I have to speak with my sister english because she knows a lot of english.
    7 I need to improve speak less spanish.
    8 I learn a lot of things with abby: she born in Florida, thanksgiving day, the prepositions, all the sates of America, United Kingdom, Great Britishand a lot of things more but i don´t tell because if i tell is very long
    I LOVE CLASSES OF ENGLISH.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS CARLOS!
      PLEASE, POST THIS COMMENT IN YOUR BLOG..THANK YOU!!!

      Delete